Address: 4923 Kentucky Street, South Charleston, WV 25309
(Church sits on the corners of Kentucky, Chestnut and Walnut streets in Spring Hill in the vicinity of Thomas Hospital)
From MacCorkle Avenue (coming from Charleston heading West)
- Look for Thomas Hospital on the left.
- Turn left at the first traffic light past Thomas Hospital (this is Ford Street, but it is not marked).
- Immediately turn right on Kentucky Street; go one block to the stop sign; continue going straight on Kentucky Street (crossing over Chestnut Street); church is large red-brick building on the left.
- To park at the main sanctuary entrance, go down another block and pull into parking lot on Walnut Street; main sanctuary doors are directly across from Walnut Street lot
- Additional parking is available in lot across from courtyard on Kentucky Street and in lot on corner of Chestnut and Kentucky Streets.
From I 64 (Coming From Charleston)
- Take exit 55 (Kanawha Tnpk exit); go under Interstate and up and down the hill (pass Bayer Plant on left)
- Go through two stop lights and stay on Kanawha Tnpk. about one mile
- At 4-way stop turn right onto Chestnut Street (at Go-Mart)
- Cross Tracks
- Turn Left onto Kentucky Street
- Follow same parking directions as above
From MacCorkle Avenue (coming from St. Albans heading East)
- Turn right at the Chestnut Street intersection.
- Immediately turn right on Kentucky Street.
- Follow same directions as above.